Handmade Organic Wood & Cotton Teething Ring - Single Ring
These organic, hand sanded wooden teething rings are the perfect alternative to plastic teethers. The rings are made from pure, natural Ash wood and have not been treated with any chemicals, dyes or other additives.
Some bubs find great relief in chewing on fabric when they are teething, so the raw wood ring has been partially covered with repurposed cotton jersey (also known as t-shirt yarn). The cotton has been tightly crocheted to provide a textured chewing surface and also provides sensory play when being held.
- Measures approximately 8cm in diameter
- The organic wooden rings meet European safety standard EN 71-3:2013 for Migration of Certain Elements - which covers the limits required for Australian Certification for Migration of Certain elements, AS/NZS ISO8124-3:2003 + A1:2010.
- Machine washable (must be placed inside a lingerie bag and only on a gentle cycle) or can be hand washed in hot water and air dried out in the sunshine
- As an imperfect yarn is used in production seams may be visible in some rings
- PLEASE ENSURE THE TEETHING RING IS WASHED BEFORE INTRODUCING INTO BABY'S MOUTH
- Always check the ring for signs of wear and tear and If any damage occurs to the teething ring please remove from baby immediately